The Hourly View for Google
- At the time of this writing, GOOGL’s price is down $0.07 (0%) from the hour prior.
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on an hourly timeframe, as Google has now gone down 4 of the past 5 hours.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Google’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Google
- At the time of this writing, GOOGL’s price is down $-55.19 (-1.86%) from the day prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous day, in which price moved up.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 100 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between GOOGL’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in GOOGL’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Google.
Featured Google Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled 10/31/21 GOOGL you may find interesting:
Alphabet Inc (Google) Class A ( NASDAQ:GOOGL ) Sector: Technology Services (Internet Software/Services)Current Price: $2960.92Breakout price trigger: $2925.00 (hold above)Buy Zone (Top/Bottom Range): $2900.00-$2815.00Price Target: $3100.00-$3122.00 (1st), $3390.00-$3425.00 (2nd) Estimated Duration to Target: 10-11d (1st), 32-35d (2nd)Contract of Interest: $GOOGL 11/12/21 3000c, $GOOGL 12/17/21 3200cTrade price as of publish date: $33.50/contract, $24.90/contract