The Daily View for Gold
- Currently, XAUUSD’s price is up $5.89 (0.33%) from the day prior.
- This move is a reversal from the day prior, which saw price move down.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 100 day timeframe.
- Of note is that the 100 day changed directions on XAUUSD; it is now pointing up. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between XAUUSD’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in XAUUSD’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Gold.
Featured Gold Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled Technical analysis update: XAUUSD (9th September 2021) you may find interesting:
In recent days XAUUSD dropped below 1800 USD towards it short term support around 1785 USD. Since then it rebounded little bit and it currently trades around 1795 USD. In the big picture we are still very bullish on gold. Especially in medium-term and long-term. Although, XAUUSD failed to break above its short-term resistance and travel through its confirmation area we detailed in our previous thoughts. We are closely watching upper bound of the downward moving channel. We think this upper bound currently acts as strong support and if it is broken then more selling pressure is likely to occur. However, gold seems as its trend is further weakening and becoming neutral. We are getting strong notion that gold will remain stuck trading between 1750 USD and 1840 USD for indefinite amount of time. Despite that we remain bullish and exepct eventual breakout …