The Hourly View for Gnosis
- At the time of this writing, GNO’s price is down $-1.8 (-0.57%) from the hour prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous hour, in which price moved up.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the hourly chart is that the 20 hour moving average has been crossed, with price now being below it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Gnosis’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Gnosis
- At the moment, GNO’s price is down $-1.95 (-0.62%) from the day prior.
- Gnosis has seen its price go down 4 out of the past 5 days, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 100 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
- Divergence between GNO’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in GNO’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Gnosis.
The Latest From GNO’s Blockchain
- Over the past 29 weeks, the trend for GNO’s daily large transaction count has been choppy and unclear. It has oscillated between 0 and 223.
- GNO’s number of daily new addresses now stands at 19.
- GNO has an average transaction value of 100.1683, down 45.62% from its value day prior.