The Hourly View for Gnosis
- At the time of this writing, GNO’s price is up $3.19 (1.88%) from the hour prior.
- It’s been a feast for bulls operating on an hourly timeframe, as Gnosis has now gone up 4 of the past 5 hours.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 50 hour timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 20 hour moving average, resulting in them so that price is now turning above it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
Gnosis’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Gnosis
- Currently, GNO’s price is down $-11.32 (-6.14%) from the day prior.
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on the daily timeframe, as Gnosis has now gone down 4 of the past 5 days.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 100 day timeframe.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the daily chart is that the 100 and 20 day moving averages have been crossed, with price now being below them. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Below is a daily price chart of Gnosis.
The Latest From GNO’s Blockchain
- Over the past 29 weeks, the trend for GNO’s number of daily new addresses has been choppy and unclear. It has oscillated between 4 and 201.
- For GNO, its average transaction value is now at 33.7335.
- GNO has a daily transaction count of 74, up 5.71% from its value 1 days prior.