The Hourly View for Gnosis
- At the moment, GNO’s price is down $-1.62 (-0.61%) from the hour prior.
- Gnosis has seen its price go down 4 out of the past 5 hours, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 100 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Gnosis’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Gnosis
- At the time of this writing, GNO’s price is down $-5.63 (-2.1%) from the day prior.
- This move is a reversal from the day prior, which saw price move up.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 20 day timeframe.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the daily chart is that the 50 day moving average has been crossed, so that price is now turning below it. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
- Divergence between GNO’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in GNO’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Gnosis.
The Latest From GNO’s Blockchain
- Over the past 29 weeks, the trend for GNO’s count of active addresses has been choppy and unclear. It has oscillated between 19 and 1635.
- For GNO, its daily large transaction count is now at 4.
- GNO has a daily large transaction count of 4, down 20% from its value day prior.