The Hourly View for GE
Last Updated March 3, 2021, 12:40 GMT
At the time of this writing, GE’s price is up $0.03 (0.19%) from the hour prior. The hourly chart shows that GE has seen 2 straight down hours. If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 50 hour timeframe. Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on GE. Given that we see an uptrend on the 10 hourly candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting. With that said, traders should also note the downtrend on the 10 hourly candle timeframe, so the meaning of the candles may require further exploration. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
General Electric Co Daily Price Recap
The back and forth price flow continues for General Electric Co, which started today off at 12.98 US dollars, down 0.99% ($0.13) from yesterday. The change in price came along side change in volume that was down 1.07% from previous day, but up 26.32% from the Tuesday of last week. Below is a daily price chart of General Electric Co.
General Electric Co Technical Analysis
The clearest trend exists on the 14 day timeframe, which shows price moving up over that time. For another vantage point, consider that General Electric Co’s price has gone up 5 of the previous 10 trading days.
Overheard Around the Web
Here’s what one trader on StockTwits recently had to say in regards to GE:
$RKT i see many asking is it good time to buy RKT? YES.
– Still so undervalued. PT $60 eow.
– Cramer endorsed this stock, said its dangerous for bears to short this. This is big bcos he doesnt like GME AMC.
– Short/gamma squeeze will be happening much more soon as shorters need to close their position this week. For AMC and GME big squeeze happenned last Wednesday, which is today! (3 days after contract expiry date)
– This is just 1st day. When GME squeeze from 40 to 80 the first time, did it drop? It was even spike to 160, 320, 450 the next few days. For AMC it only takes 1 day to up from 6 to 20, which is 3x (I think we have the potential like this today, considering we are the 3rd batch).
– Stock with fundamental and billions earning + Gamestop play, combined as 1
– There are so many positive media/youtube coverage
– Even AMTX is up 40% yesterday after 50% up 2days ago, altho dip a bit for a while when open. RKT is still early and undervalued.
$KMPH $SOS $ZM $GE