The Hourly View for Gasoline
- Currently, XB1’s price is up $0 (0.18%) from the hour prior.
- The hourly chart shows that Gasoline has seen 2 straight up hours.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 20 and 50 hour moving averages, resulting in them with price now being above them. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Gasoline’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Gasoline
- At the time of this writing, XB1’s price is up $0.01 (0.24%) from the day prior.
- Gasoline has seen its price go down 4 out of the past 5 days, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- If you’re a trader with a preference for rangebound markets, you may wish to note that there isn’t a clear trend on the 20, 50 and 100 day timeframes.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on Gasoline. Given that we see downtrend on the 20 and 10 daily candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between XB1’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in XB1’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Gasoline.