The Hourly View for FTX Token
- At the moment, FTT’s price is up $0.05 (0.17%) from the hour prior.
- It’s been a feast for bulls operating on an hourly timeframe, as FTX Token has now gone up 4 of the past 5 hours.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 20 hour moving average, resulting in them so that price is now turning above it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
FTX Token’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for FTX Token
- Currently, FTT’s price is up $0.07 (0.24%) from the day prior.
- This move is a reversal from the day prior, which saw price move down.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between FTT’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in FTT’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of FTX Token.
The Latest From FTT’s Blockchain
- Over the past 29 weeks, the trend for FTT’s number of daily new addresses has been choppy and unclear. It has oscillated between 31 and 355.
- FTT’s count of active addresses now stands at 267.
- FTT has a daily transaction count of 277, down 39.65% from its value day prior.