The Hourly View for Flow – Dapper Labs
- At the time of this writing, FLOW’s price is down $0 (0%) from the hour prior.
- Flow – Dapper Labs has seen its price go down 4 out of the past 5 hours, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Flow – Dapper Labs’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Flow – Dapper Labs
- Currently, FLOW’s price is up $0.05 (2.39%) from the day prior.
- It’s been a feast for bulls operating on the daily timeframe, as Flow – Dapper Labs has now gone up 4 of the past 5 days.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
Below is a daily price chart of Flow – Dapper Labs.
Featured Flow – Dapper Labs Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled Disney is a realm of escapism – Recession Proof & Cash Flow Rich you may find interesting:
The Walt Disney Company recorded negative operating cash flow for the first quarter of the year. Even in the second quarter, cash from operating activities was still outpaced by investments in diverse activities. This was mostly caused by a lack of action during the coronavirus demand destruction in fiscal year 2020. But now that the parks are reopened, there are less ramp-up requirements. The majority of Disney’s movie ticket sales will result in revenue generation because the majority of the backlog of films has already been paid for. The free cash flow should significantly increase during the following quarters. Despite the most severe criticism, “Thor: Love & Thunder” is on track to surpass $500 million worldwide. The success of the movie was another evidence that the conventional approach is still effective.10 Year TSR Valuehttps://www.tradingview.com/x/oPiY6uOy/Disney’s track record of making more money than it needs is quite extensive. As a result, advancements into further growth areas can still be made in the future. Disney may be a sizable business, but it has plenty of room to expand as long as there are measures in place to produce adequate cash flow. They have a strong economic moat. The brand is extremely well-known, and the market is now discounting the Disney+ streaming component of the company’s operations as the excitement surrounding it fades due to Netflix’s (NFLX) sluggish member growth. We have to consider that Netflix have peaked their user base. However, Disney+ have enough tier to grow their client base.Due to the parks being open again and new movies being released, cash flow is expected to increase significantly soon. In the long run, this corporation has a significantly more profitable method of producing films than many of its rivals.However, One of the biggest disadvantage of holding this stock is due to their high operating costs, Disney’s value will …