The Hourly View for Flow – Dapper Labs
- At the time of this writing, FLOW’s price is up $0.02 (0.15%) from the hour prior.
- It’s been a feast for bulls operating on an hourly timeframe, as Flow – Dapper Labs has now gone up 5 of the past 5 hours.
- If you’re a trader with a preference for rangebound markets, you may wish to note that there isn’t a clear trend on the 20, 50 and 100 hour timeframes.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the hourly chart is that the 100 hour moving average has been crossed, with price now being above it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
Flow – Dapper Labs’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Flow – Dapper Labs
- At the time of this writing, FLOW’s price is up $0.03 (0.23%) from the day prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous day, in which price moved down.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 100 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between FLOW’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in FLOW’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Flow – Dapper Labs.
Featured Flow – Dapper Labs Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled Are the Fed behind the curve? Gold/silver pairs idea could work you may find interesting:
With many debating if the Fed (and other central banks) are behind the curve, precious metals are finding good flow and hedging activity. As we know, in a truly bullish environment for gold, silver, platinum and palladium, if the market sees the Fed as dangerously behind the curve, and not taking notice of the ever deeper negative real rates, the hedge is precious metals.Silver, as the high beta brother, tends to outperform in this backdrop…. which makes the idea of this pair quite …