The Hourly View for Facebook
- Currently, FB’s price is up $0.11 (0.03%) from the hour prior.
- It’s been a feast for bulls operating on an hourly timeframe, as Facebook has now gone up 4 of the past 5 hours.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 hour timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a doji candlestick pattern on Facebook. Given that we see an uptrend on the 10 hourly candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- Of note is that the 50 hour changed directions on FB; it is now pointing down. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Facebook’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Facebook
- Currently, FB’s price is up $1.38 (0.42%) from the day prior.
- This move is a reversal from the day prior, which saw price move down.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 20 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Below is a daily price chart of Facebook.
Featured Facebook Commentary From Twitter
.@jimcramer amzn ad rates up 50%.. FB and googl rates have to be up huge too..
both can explode up..
.@CNBC not discussing…WHY?? this is missive newsNA