The Hourly View for Exxon Mobil
- Currently, XOM’s price is down $-0.13 (-0.21%) from the hour prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous hour, in which price moved up.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Exxon Mobil’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Exxon Mobil
- At the time of this writing, XOM’s price is up $0.64 (1.03%) from the day prior.
- Exxon Mobil has seen its price go up 4 out of the past 5 days, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bulls.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 100 day timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on Exxon Mobil. Given that we see an uptrend on the 10 daily candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- Of note is that the 20 day changed directions on XOM; it is now pointing up. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Below is a daily price chart of Exxon Mobil.
Featured Exxon Mobil Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled $XOM Exxon Mobil. Cup and handle – Bullish you may find interesting:
Exxon Mobil is build a bullish looking cup and handle. A break of the neckline would open a $70 price target.I have a position