The Hourly View for Exxon Mobil
- Currently, XOM’s price is up $0.11 (0.12%) from the hour prior.
- Exxon Mobil has seen its price go up 4 out of the past 5 hours, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bulls.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 hour timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a doji candlestick pattern on Exxon Mobil. Given that we see an uptrend on the 20 and 10 hourly candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Exxon Mobil’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Exxon Mobil
- At the time of this writing, XOM’s price is up $3.99 (4.31%) from the day prior.
- It’s been a feast for bulls operating on the daily timeframe, as Exxon Mobil has now gone up 4 of the past 5 days.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 20 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Below is a daily price chart of Exxon Mobil.
Featured Exxon Mobil Commentary From Twitter
$XOM Exxon says refining margins have moderated a bit in July and they talk about the industry adding 1M BPD of refining capacity in 2022 (including 250K from XOM in Q1:23) which “should help meet recovering demand”NA