The Hourly View for Exxon Mobil
- Currently, XOM’s price is up $0.15 (0.17%) from the hour prior.
- This move is a reversal from the hour prior, which saw price move down.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a doji candlestick pattern on Exxon Mobil. Given that we see downtrend on the 20 and 10 hourly candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
Exxon Mobil’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Exxon Mobil
- At the moment, XOM’s price is down $-2.51 (-2.65%) from the day prior.
- Exxon Mobil has seen its price go down 4 out of the past 5 days, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
- Divergence between XOM’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in XOM’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Exxon Mobil.
Featured Exxon Mobil Commentary From Twitter
API/AFPM responding to the WH tonight, echoing what XOM has said. The Prez/WH talking the talk about lowering #gasprices, now how about walking the walk? https://t.co/3WnCKXOzdxNA