The Hourly View for Euro Stoxx 50
- Currently, SX5E’s price is up 7.5 (0.18%) from the hour prior.
- This move is a reversal from the hour prior, which saw price move down.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the hourly chart is that the 50 hour moving average has been crossed, with price now being above it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Euro Stoxx 50’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Euro Stoxx 50
- 500 – Internal server error
- Euro Stoxx 50 has seen its price go down 9 out of the past 10 days, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- If you’re a trader with a preference for rangebound markets, you may wish to note that there isn’t a clear trend on the 20, 50 and 100 day timeframes.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 50 day moving average, resulting in them so that price is now turning above it. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
- Divergence between SX5E’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in SX5E’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Euro Stoxx 50.