News Releases Impacting Euro Stoxx 50
- Forecasted ECB Interest Rate Decision in Euro Area: 0.25%. The previous number: 0%. (Inf% difference between the two.)
The Hourly View for Euro Stoxx 50
- At the time of this writing, SX5E’s price is down -2.05 (-0.06%) from the hour prior.
- This move is a reversal from the hour prior, which saw price move up.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 hour timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a doji candlestick pattern on Euro Stoxx 50. Given that we see an uptrend on the 20 and 10 hourly candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Euro Stoxx 50’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Euro Stoxx 50
- At the moment, SX5E’s price is up 75.58 (2.15%) from the day prior.
- The daily chart shows that Euro Stoxx 50 has seen 3 straight up days.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- Of note is that the 50 day changed directions on SX5E; it is now pointing up. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
Below is a daily price chart of Euro Stoxx 50.