The Hourly View for Euro Stoxx 50
- At the moment, SX5E’s price is down -13.75 (-0.33%) from the hour prior.
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on an hourly timeframe, as Euro Stoxx 50 has now gone down 4 of the past 5 hours.
- From a hourly perspective, the market looks fairly choppy; clear trends aren’t showing up on the 20, 50 and 100 hour timeframes.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the hourly chart is that the 20 and 50 hour moving averages have been crossed, so that price is now turning below them. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Euro Stoxx 50’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Euro Stoxx 50
- At the time of this writing, SX5E’s price is up 6.97 (0.17%) from the day prior.
- It’s been a feast for bulls operating on the daily timeframe, as Euro Stoxx 50 has now gone up 4 of the past 5 days.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 100 day timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on Euro Stoxx 50. Given that we see downtrend on the 20 daily candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
- Divergence between SX5E’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in SX5E’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Euro Stoxx 50.