The Hourly View for Euro Stoxx 50
- At the time of this writing, SX5E’s price is down -4.5 (-0.11%) from the hour prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous hour, in which price moved up.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 20 hour moving average, resulting in them so that price is now turning below it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Euro Stoxx 50’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Euro Stoxx 50
- At the moment, SX5E’s price is up 1.66 (0.04%) from the day prior.
- This is the 3rd day in a row Euro Stoxx 50 has seen its price head up.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 100 day timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see some doji and pin bar candlestick patterns on Euro Stoxx 50. Given that we see an uptrend on the 20 daily candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
- Divergence between SX5E’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in SX5E’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Euro Stoxx 50.