The Daily View for Ethereum
- At the moment, ETH’s price is up $6.34 (0.19%) from the day prior.
- This is the 3rd day in a row Ethereum has seen its price head up.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 100 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Ethereum’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Ethereum
- At the time of this writing, ETH’s price is up $5.81 (0.17%) from the day prior.
- It’s been a feast for bulls operating on the daily timeframe, as Ethereum has now gone up 5 of the past 5 days.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 100 day timeframe.
- Of note is that the 20 day changed directions on ETH; it is now pointing down. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Below is a daily price chart of Ethereum.
The Latest From ETH’s Blockchain
- ETH has an average transaction value of 1.9137, down 37.19% from its value day prior.
- Over the past 29 weeks, ETH’s count of active addresses has been in a clear downtrend, falling by about 916.89 per day.
- ETH’s daily large transaction count now stands at 6108.
Featured Ethereum Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled Ethereum Analysis, the way to 4k you may find interesting:
Hello everyone, as we all know the market action discounts everything 🙂 _________________________________Make sure to Like and Follow if you like the idea_________________________________ The September dip is now being bought by investors. Ether surged over 9% on Friday, the first day of October.The ETH market has been having a good couple of days after the trend turned Bearish back in the 6th of September where the price dropped from 3981.54 to 3004.99 in 1 day, That’s almost a 25% decrease in value in a 24h period…In the last 5 days, we did notice a good increase in the price with a good amount of volume in the market. the price jumped from the 2789.23 range back to the 34411.59 today.The Bulls are trying to reverse the Bearish trend in hopes to hit the 4000 range again.Different Scenarios for the market :Scenario 1 :The market is trending near the first resistance level located at 3484.94 with a strong upper momentum movement that could push the price to the 3657.85 level where we will see a battle over control between the Bears and the Bulls, And the Bulls will try to breakout that level which would show how much power they have and people will buy in even more gaining more strengths that could lead the ETH pr…