The Daily View for Ethereum
- At the moment, ETH’s price is up $6.99 (0.61%) from the day prior.
- It’s been a feast for bulls operating on the daily timeframe, as Ethereum has now gone up 4 of the past 5 days.
- From a daily perspective, the market looks fairly choppy; clear trends aren’t showing up on the 20, 50 and 100 day timeframes.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Ethereum’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Ethereum
- At the time of this writing, ETH’s price is up $6.99 (0.61%) from the day prior.
- The daily chart shows that Ethereum has seen 2 straight up days.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 20 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
- Divergence alert: Trend in ETH’s price and its RSI are diverging. ETH’s price is declining slower than its RSI.
Below is a daily price chart of Ethereum.
The Latest From ETH’s Blockchain
- Over the past 29 weeks, ETH’s number of daily new addresses has been in a clear downtrend, falling by about 254.94 per day.
- ETH’s number of daily new addresses now stands at 75787.
- ETH has an average transaction value of 3.3903, down 4.29% from its value day prior.
Featured Ethereum Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled ETHUSD and LTCUSD Technical Analysis – 23rd JUNE, 2022 you may find interesting:
ETHUSD – Bullish Harami Pattern Above $936 Ethereum was unable to sustain its bearish momentum and after touching a low 893 on 18th June started to correct upwards against the US Dollar.We can see that the prices have recovered from its lows and a pullback action is seen at levels below $1000.We can see the formation of a Bullish Ascending channel below the $1000 handle and now we are looking at $1100 and $1250 as the immediate targets.The prices touched an Intraday Low of $1046 in the Asian Trading session and an Intraday High of $1107 in the European Trading session today.We can clearly see a Bullish Harami Pattern Above the $936 handle which is a Bullish pattern and signifies the end of a Bearish phase and the start of a Bullish phase in the markets.ETH is now trading above its Pivot levels of 1096 and is moving into a Strong Bullish channel. The price of ETHUSD is now testing its Classic resistance levels of 1101 and Fibonacci resistance levels of 1110 after which the path towards 1200 will get cleared.Relative Strength Index is at 52 indicating a NEUTRAL market and the shift towards the consolidation phase in the markets.Both the STOCHRSI and Williams Percent Range are indicating Overbought levels, which means that the prices are due to correct downwards in the short-term range.ALL of the of the Technical indicators are giving a STRONG BUY market Signal.Most of the Moving Averages are giving a BUY Signal and we are now looking at the levels of $1100 to $1250 in the short-term range.ETH is now trading Above its both the 100 Hourly Simple and Exponential Moving Averages. Ether Bullish Reversal seen Above the $936 mark. Short-term range appears to be Strongly BULLISH. ETH is poised for an upwards Rally against the US Dollar. Average True Range is indicating LESS Market Volatility. Ether Bullish Reversal Seen Above $936 ETHUSD is now moving into a Strong Bullish Channel with the prices trading above the $1100 handle in the European Trading session today.The On Balance Volume is indicating that the demand from the buyers and sellers is in equilibrium, meaning that the present prices of Ether are moving into a consolidation phase.Now we are looking at the possibility of a Rally into the markets which could push the prices of Ether above the $1500 levels soon.The key resistance levels to watch are $1275 and $1300 and the prices of ETHUSD need to cross these levels for the continuation of the Bullish reversal.ETH has increased by 1.50% with a price change of 16$ in the past 24hrs and has a trading volume of 14.913 Billion USD.We can see an Increase of 3.86% in the total trading volume in last 24 hrs. …