The Hourly View for Ethereum Classic
- At the time of this writing, ETC’s price is down $-0.2 (-0.96%) from the hour prior.
- Ethereum Classic has seen its price go up 4 out of the past 5 hours, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bulls.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
Ethereum Classic’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Ethereum Classic
- At the time of this writing, ETC’s price is up $1.72 (9.11%) from the day prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous day, in which price moved down.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between ETC’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in ETC’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Ethereum Classic.
Featured Ethereum Classic Commentary From Twitter
Did you rip 164k ? Looks like the troll is pissed because he didn’t follow. Etc is wrong with low like maggots. More then he will make in his whole life Time for a John Doe supena to twitter https://t.co/7zrWC2NaKZNA