The Hourly View for Ethereum Classic
- Currently, ETC’s price is up $0.26 (1.71%) from the hour prior.
- This move is a reversal from the hour prior, which saw price move down.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the hourly chart is that the 100 and 20 hour moving averages have been crossed, with price now being above them. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Ethereum Classic’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Ethereum Classic
- Currently, ETC’s price is up $0.23 (1.51%) from the day prior.
- This move is a reversal from the day prior, which saw price move down.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 100 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
- Divergence between ETC’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in ETC’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Ethereum Classic.
Featured Ethereum Classic Commentary From Twitter
Always remember that most banks / brokers / investment firms etc are not interested in your return. They are interested in locking you in, in their financial products, and those usually do not include commodities. The financial system is generally anti-commodities by design.NA