The Hourly View for Enjin Coin
- At the moment, ENJ’s price is up $0.01 (2.95%) from the hour prior.
- This move is a reversal from the hour prior, which saw price move down.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the hourly chart is that the 50 hour moving average has been crossed, so that price is now turning above it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Enjin Coin’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Enjin Coin
- At the moment, ENJ’s price is up $0.01 (2.63%) from the day prior.
- Enjin Coin has seen its price go up 4 out of the past 5 days, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bulls.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 20 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
- Divergence between ENJ’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in ENJ’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Enjin Coin.
The Latest From ENJ’s Blockchain
- Over the past 29 weeks, ENJ’s daily large transaction count has been in a clear downtrend, falling by about 0.45 per day.
- ENJ’s daily large transaction count now stands at 17.
- ENJ has a daily transaction count of 620, down 23.74% from its value day prior.