The Hourly View for E-Mini Russell 2000
- Currently, RTY’s price is down 0 (0%) from the hour prior.
- This move is a reversal from the hour prior, which saw price move up.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 20 hour timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a doji candlestick pattern on E-Mini Russell 2000. Given that we see downtrend on the 20 hourly candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
E-Mini Russell 2000’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for E-Mini Russell 2000
- At the moment, RTY’s price is up 13.24 (0.59%) from the day prior.
- E-Mini Russell 2000 has seen its price go down 13 out of the past 14 days, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- From a daily perspective, the market looks fairly choppy; clear trends aren’t showing up on the 20, 50 and 100 day timeframes.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the daily chart is that the 50 day moving average has been crossed, with price now being above it. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
- Divergence between RTY’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in RTY’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of E-Mini Russell 2000.
Latest News Discussing RTY
- Should SPDR Portfolio S&P 600 Small Cap ETF (SPSM) Be on Your Investing Radar? – Zacks Equity Research
September 13, 2021
Style Box ETF report for SPSM