News Releases Impacting E-Mini Russell 2000
- Forecasted Retail Sales MoM in United States: 0.2%. The actual number: -0.3%. (166.67% difference between the two.)
The Daily View for E-Mini Russell 2000
- At the time of this writing, RTY’s price is down -6.77 (-0.39%) from the day prior.
- E-Mini Russell 2000 has seen its price go down 5 out of the past 5 days, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 100 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
- Divergence between RTY’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in RTY’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of E-Mini Russell 2000.
Latest News Discussing RTY
- ETFs to Make the Most of Dollar Surge – Sweta Killa
June 15, 2022
The U.S. dollar against the basket of other currencies soared to two-decade highs against the backdrop of fears of a global economic slowdown and bets on steep interest rate hikes by the Fed that has raised the appeal for safe-haven play.
- The Bad News Just Keeps On Coming – MoneyShow
June 14, 2022
At least one Wall Street bank is calling on the Federal Reserve to raise Fed Funds rate by 0.75%, just ahead of the central bank’s Open Market Committee meeting scheduled for June 14 & 15.
- Hike Until Something Breaks – Brian Romanchuk
June 14, 2022
Do things “break” because of rate hikes, or do they break on their own? My view is that the main effect of policy rate changes is via the effect on the housing market.