News Releases Impacting E-Mini Russell 2000
- Forecasted Core Inflation Rate YoY in United States: 5.9%. The actual number: 6%. (1.67% difference between the two.)
The Hourly View for E-Mini Russell 2000
- At the moment, RTY’s price is down -15.96 (-0.88%) from the hour prior.
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on an hourly timeframe, as E-Mini Russell 2000 has now gone down 5 of the past 5 hours.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 20 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
E-Mini Russell 2000’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for E-Mini Russell 2000
- At the time of this writing, RTY’s price is down -40.15 (-2.12%) from the day prior.
- The daily chart shows that E-Mini Russell 2000 has seen 2 straight down days.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 100 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
- Divergence between RTY’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in RTY’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of E-Mini Russell 2000.
Latest News Discussing RTY
- Federal Reserve Watch: Watching And Waiting – John M. Mason
June 10, 2022
Little has happened at the Fed this week. We’re waiting for the next meeting of the Fed’s Federal Open Market Committee. Click here to know our thoughts.