News Releases Impacting E-Mini Russell 2000
- Forecasted Michigan Consumer Sentiment Final in United States: 59.7.. The actual number: 59.4.. (0.51% difference between the two.)
The Hourly View for E-Mini Russell 2000
- Currently, RTY’s price is up 9.8 (0.47%) from the hour prior.
- E-Mini Russell 2000 has seen its price go up 8 out of the past 10 hours, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bulls.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
E-Mini Russell 2000’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for E-Mini Russell 2000
- At the time of this writing, RTY’s price is up 23.24 (1.13%) from the day prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous day, in which price moved down.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 100 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
- Divergence between RTY’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in RTY’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of E-Mini Russell 2000.
Featured E-Mini Russell 2000 Commentary From Twitter
1. RTY has been trending between 2100 and 1900 for the last 50 sessions (yellow box)
2. If RTY can move above the 2100 resistance, it might form a potential Bear Trap
2100 is the key level going forward (it has been the key level for the last 12 months) https://t.co/yJMjcv5r4H