News Releases Impacting E-Mini Russell 2000
- Forecasted NFIB Business Optimism Index in United States: 98.6.. The actual number: 98.9.. (0.3% difference between the two.)
The Hourly View for E-Mini Russell 2000
- At the moment, RTY’s price is up 0.16 (0.01%) from the hour prior.
- It’s been a feast for bulls operating on an hourly timeframe, as E-Mini Russell 2000 has now gone up 4 of the past 5 hours.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 50 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
E-Mini Russell 2000’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for E-Mini Russell 2000
- Currently, RTY’s price is down -8.66 (-0.4%) from the day prior.
- E-Mini Russell 2000 has seen its price go down 4 out of the past 5 days, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 100 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between RTY’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in RTY’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of E-Mini Russell 2000.
Latest News Discussing RTY
- Markets Counter-Rally After Morning Gap Lower (Technically Speaking For 1/10) – Hale Stewart
January 11, 2022
Industrials and energy are strengthening. 60 Minutes ran a good story on the current state of the labor market.
- K2 Hedge-Fund Strategy Outlook: First Quarter 2022 – Franklin Templeton Investments
January 10, 2022
As we commence 2022, the prospect of a reduction of global liquidity provided by major central banks has increased volatility in the traditional equity and fixed income markets.
- The 1-Minute Market Report – January 8, 2022 – Erik Conley
January 10, 2022
Commodities were the only major index to gain ground last week. Read here for a detailed review…