News Releases Impacting E-Mini Russell 2000
- Forecasted Unemployment Rate in United States: 3.5%. The actual number: 3.6%. (2.78% difference between the two.)
The Hourly View for E-Mini Russell 2000
- Currently, RTY’s price is up 3.75 (0.2%) from the hour prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous hour, in which price moved down.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 50 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
E-Mini Russell 2000’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for E-Mini Russell 2000
- At the moment, RTY’s price is up 42.85 (2.31%) from the day prior.
- This move is a reversal from the day prior, which saw price move down.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
- Divergence between RTY’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in RTY’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of E-Mini Russell 2000.
Latest News Discussing RTY
- Is Your Bank Safe? – There Will Be No More Bank ‘Bailouts’ – Avi Gilburt
June 3, 2022
You must understand the relationship you have with your bank in order to protect your assets.
- Is IQ Chaikin U.S. Small Cap ETF (CSML) a Strong ETF Right Now? – Zacks Equity Research
June 3, 2022
Smart Beta ETF report for CSML