News Releases Impacting E-Mini Russell 2000
- Forecasted New Home Sales in United States: 0.748.. The previous number: 0.763.. (1.97% difference between the two.)
The Hourly View for E-Mini Russell 2000
- Currently, RTY’s price is down -24.85 (-1.39%) from the hour prior.
- E-Mini Russell 2000 has seen its price go down 4 out of the past 5 hours, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the hourly chart is that the 50 hour moving average has been crossed, with price now being below it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
E-Mini Russell 2000’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for E-Mini Russell 2000
- Currently, RTY’s price is up 1.38 (0.08%) from the day prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous day, in which price moved down.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 100 day timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on E-Mini Russell 2000. Given that we see downtrend on the 20 daily candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
- Divergence between RTY’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in RTY’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of E-Mini Russell 2000.
Latest News Discussing RTY
- Continuing Claims Keep Falling – Bespoke Investment Group
May 20, 2022
Continuing claims are down to 1.317 million. Combined with the uptick in the initial claims number, claims data points to moderating readings on the number of people filing for unemployment.
- Market Adjustments Are Being Made: II – John M. Mason
May 19, 2022
Global fund managers are accumulating lots and lots of cash, bringing totals up to levels not seen since the 9/11 attacks on the U.S.