News Releases Impacting E-Mini Russell 2000
- Forecasted Retail Sales MoM in United States: 0%. The previous number: 0.3%. (100% difference between the two.)
The Hourly View for E-Mini Russell 2000
- Currently, RTY’s price is down 0 (0%) from the hour prior.
- E-Mini Russell 2000 has seen its price go down 4 out of the past 5 hours, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
E-Mini Russell 2000’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for E-Mini Russell 2000
- At the moment, RTY’s price is down -17.95 (-0.82%) from the day prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous day, in which price moved up.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 20 day timeframe.
- Of note is that the 200 day changed directions on RTY; it is now pointing down. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Below is a daily price chart of E-Mini Russell 2000.
Latest News Discussing RTY
- Small Cap Stocks Are At Their Cheapest Compared To Large Caps In More Than 20 Years – Wayne Duggan
January 12, 2022
After another year of strong market performance, small-cap stocks aren’t exactly cheap. Yet according to Bank of America analyst Jill Carey Hall, small caps are cheaper relative to large caps than they have been in more than two decades.
- Should Vanguard SmallCap ETF (VB) Be on Your Investing Radar? – Zacks Equity Research
January 12, 2022
Style Box ETF report for VB