News Releases Impacting Dow Jones
- Forecasted Core Inflation Rate YoY in United States: 6.1%. The previous number: 5.9%. (3.39% difference between the two.)
The Daily View for Dow Jones
- At the moment, INDU’s price is up 29.07 (0.09%) from the day prior.
- The daily chart shows that Dow Jones has seen 2 straight up days.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on Dow Jones. Given that we see an uptrend on the 20 daily candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between INDU’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in INDU’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Dow Jones.
Latest News Discussing INDU
- The New Smart Money Bought The Bottom And The ‘Pros’ Are Now Playing Catchup – MoneyShow
August 9, 2022
After Friday’s big payroll number, stocks sank as the buzz was that the Federal Reserve will raise interest rates by 75 basis points at its September meeting. And they well might.
- Pre-Markets Up on New Bill Passage; CPI This Week – Mark Vickery
August 8, 2022
Strong jobs numbers Friday galvanizing the economy are now joined by the passage of the Inflation Reduction Act by the Senate.
- 2 ETFs to Watch for Outsized Volume on Intermediate Treasury and Internet ETFs – Sanghamitra Saha
August 8, 2022
Intermediate treasury ETF and internet ETF traded with an outsized volume yesterday.