News Releases Impacting Dow Jones
- Forecasted Inflation Rate YoY in United States: 8.1%. The previous number: 8.5%. (4.71% difference between the two.)
The Daily View for Dow Jones
- At the time of this writing, INDU’s price is down -84.96 (-0.26%) from the day prior.
- Dow Jones has seen its price go down 4 out of the past 5 days, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 100 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
- Divergence between INDU’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in INDU’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Dow Jones.
Latest News Discussing INDU
- S&P 500: The Liquidity Shock Of 2022 – It’s A Buying Opportunity – Damir Tokic
May 11, 2022
The market depth has been reduced – that’s the liquidity shock. Forced selling during the liquidity shock creates a buying opportunity in S&P 500. Read more on US market outlook.
- Markets Finish Mixed Following Brutal 3-Day Losing Streak – Henry Khederian
May 10, 2022
U.S. indices finished Tuesday’s trading session mixed. Markets have been volatile after the Federal Reserve last Wednesday announced it would raise the key interest rate by 50 basis points. A recent gain in treasury yields has also weighed on tech…
- Markets Effort to Rebound Come Up Mixed – Mark Vickery
May 10, 2022
The Dow slid -85.5 points or -0.27%, the S&P 500 wound up on the other side of the ledger, +0.27% to close at 4000 even.