The Hourly View for Dogecoin
- Currently, DOGE’s price is up $0 (0.72%) from the hour prior.
- This move is a reversal from the hour prior, which saw price move down.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Of note is that the 20 hour changed directions on DOGE; it is now pointing up. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
Dogecoin’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Dogecoin
- At the time of this writing, DOGE’s price is down $0 (-1.24%) from the day prior.
- The daily chart shows that Dogecoin has seen 2 straight down days.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 20 day timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 20 day moving average, resulting in them with price now being below it. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between DOGE’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in DOGE’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Dogecoin.
The Latest From DOGE’s Blockchain
- DOGE’s number of daily new addresses now stands at 21767.
- Over the past 29 weeks, the trend for DOGE’s daily transaction count has been choppy and unclear. It has oscillated between 16837 and 141024.
- DOGE has a daily transaction count of 23728, down 2.22% from its value day prior.