The Hourly View for Dogecoin
- At the moment, DOGE’s price is up $0 (1.77%) from the hour prior.
- This move is a reversal from the hour prior, which saw price move down.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 20 hour moving average, resulting in them with price now being above it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Dogecoin’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Dogecoin
- At the time of this writing, DOGE’s price is up $0 (1.59%) from the day prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous day, in which price moved down.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 20 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
- Divergence between DOGE’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in DOGE’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Dogecoin.
The Latest From DOGE’s Blockchain
- Over the past 29 weeks, DOGE’s daily large transaction count has been in a clear downtrend, falling by about 8.56 per day.
- For DOGE, its count of active addresses is now at 67756.
- DOGE has a number of daily new addresses of 20917, down 16.5% from its value day prior.