The Hourly View for Dogecoin
- At the time of this writing, DOGE’s price is up $0 (2.21%) from the hour prior.
- Dogecoin has seen its price go up 4 out of the past 5 hours, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bulls.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Dogecoin’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Dogecoin
- Currently, DOGE’s price is up $0 (2.33%) from the day prior.
- Dogecoin has seen its price go up 4 out of the past 5 days, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bulls.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 20 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
- Divergence between DOGE’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in DOGE’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Dogecoin.
The Latest From DOGE’s Blockchain
- DOGE has a daily transaction count of 29501, down 17.8% from its value day prior.
- Over the past 29 weeks, the trend for DOGE’s daily large transaction count has been choppy and unclear. It has oscillated between 777 and 6824.
- For DOGE, its daily transaction count is now at 29501.