The Hourly View for Disney
- Currently, DIS’s price is down $-0.11 (-0.06%) from the hour prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous hour, in which price moved up.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a doji candlestick pattern on Disney. Given that we see downtrend on the 20 hourly candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Disney’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Disney
- At the moment, DIS’s price is up $1.24 (0.71%) from the day prior.
- Disney has seen its price go up 4 out of the past 5 days, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bulls.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 100 day timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 100 and 50 day moving averages, resulting in them so that price is now turning above them. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
Below is a daily price chart of Disney.
Latest News Discussing DIS
- Should You Invest in the iShares U.S. Consumer Discretionary ETF (IYC)? – Zacks Equity Research
November 9, 2021
Sector ETF report for IYC
- AMC Teams With Disney On ‘Surprise Screenings’ In Conjunction With Disney+ Day – Phil Hall
November 8, 2021
AMC Entertainment (NYSE: AMC) is teaming with the Walt Disney Co. (NYSE: DIS) for a series of “surprise screenings” of Disney titles at more than 200 of AMC’s U.S. venues from Nov. 12-14.
What Happened: The screenings are being times in conjunctio…
- Elon Musk’s Twitter Poll, Apple Hires Tesla Exec, Disney ‘Eternals’ $71M Opening, Ethereum ATH, Bezos’ Stock Sale: 5 Headlines You May Have Missed From This Weekend – Madhukumar Warrier
November 8, 2021
Heading into a new trading week, here is a quick roundup of the top five stories from the technology, corporate and cryptocurrency sectors that investors would not want to miss out on from the weekend.
1. Elon Musk’s Twitter Poll On Tesla Stock Sa…