The Hourly View for Disney
- At the time of this writing, DIS’s price is up $0.03 (0.02%) from the hour prior.
- The hourly chart shows that Disney has seen 2 straight up hours.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 hour timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on Disney. Given that we see an uptrend on the 5 hourly candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting. With that said, traders should also note the downtrend on the 20 and 10 hourly candle timeframe, so the meaning of the candles may require further exploration.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Disney’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Disney
- At the time of this writing, DIS’s price is down $-2.42 (-1.49%) from the day prior.
- Disney has seen its price go down 4 out of the past 5 days, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
Below is a daily price chart of Disney.
Featured Disney Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled Dis long term you may find interesting:
miss across the board. Support and $154.00 nice volume gap as well to the downside. Look for volume to confirm. Outlook on DIS as long as $154.00 -$150.00 range is held still bullish.