The Hourly View for Disney
- At the moment, DIS’s price is down $-0.61 (-0.38%) from the hour prior.
- This move is a reversal from the hour prior, which saw price move up.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 hour timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 20 hour moving average, resulting in them with price now being below it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Disney’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Disney
- At the time of this writing, DIS’s price is down $-0.03 (-0.02%) from the day prior.
- This is the 2nd day in a row Disney has seen its price head down.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 100 day timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on Disney. Given that we see an uptrend on the 20 and 10 daily candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
- Divergence between DIS’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in DIS’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Disney.
Featured Disney Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled DIS Reversal day? you may find interesting:
Just a small chart on what might be happening in Disney. Been tracking this a few days