The Hourly View for Disney
- At the time of this writing, DIS’s price is up $0.17 (0.1%) from the hour prior.
- Disney has seen its price go up 4 out of the past 5 hours, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bulls.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 50 hour timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 20 hour moving average, resulting in them so that price is now turning above it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
Disney’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Disney
- At the time of this writing, DIS’s price is down $-0.34 (-0.2%) from the day prior.
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on the daily timeframe, as Disney has now gone down 4 of the past 5 days.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 20 day timeframe.
- Of note is that the 20 day changed directions on DIS; it is now pointing down. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Below is a daily price chart of Disney.
Featured Disney Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled Disney will pull back before moving up…. you may find interesting:
IMO Disney will comedown to fill the gap….. will wait for the right entry