The Hourly View for Disney
- Currently, DIS’s price is down $-0.02 (-0.01%) from the hour prior.
- Disney has seen its price go down 5 out of the past 5 hours, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on Disney. Given that we see downtrend on the 5 hourly candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Disney’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Disney
- Currently, DIS’s price is down $-0.4 (-0.25%) from the day prior.
- Disney has seen its price go down 5 out of the past 5 days, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 100 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
Below is a daily price chart of Disney.
Featured Disney Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled Disney 🥺 Descending Triangle you may find interesting:
I hope not, I love Disneythe expectations on the number of subscribers were too high, I hope it can keep 160 otherwise it becomes complicatedI don’t make a lot of stocks and I won’t go short on Disney, it’s just a thought