The Hourly View for Disney
- At the time of this writing, DIS’s price is down $-0.08 (-0.05%) from the hour prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous hour, in which price moved up.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 20 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Disney’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Disney
- At the time of this writing, DIS’s price is up $1.29 (0.82%) from the day prior.
- This move is a reversal from the day prior, which saw price move down.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
- Divergence between DIS’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in DIS’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Disney.
Featured Disney Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled A boring stock that got a bit ahead of itself you may find interesting:
Natural to sell off, we sat in channel for a long time, broke out, rejected, now people looking for a bottom. Nice place now in the mid-point for last channel. Expect retest of 580, espe…