The Hourly View for Dash
- Currently, DASH’s price is up $0.56 (0.31%) from the hour prior.
- It’s been a feast for bulls operating on an hourly timeframe, as Dash has now gone up 4 of the past 5 hours.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 50 hour moving average, resulting in them so that price is now turning above it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Dash’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Dash
- At the time of this writing, DASH’s price is down $-0.07 (-0.04%) from the day prior.
- This is the 2nd day in a row Dash has seen its price head down.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 100 day timeframe.
- Of note is that the 20 day changed directions on DASH; it is now pointing down. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence alert: Trend in DASH’s price and its RSI are diverging. DASH’s price is rising slower than its RSI.
Below is a daily price chart of Dash.
The Latest From DASH’s Blockchain
- For DASH, its number of daily new addresses is now at 0.
- Over the past 29 weeks, DASH’s daily large transaction count has been in a clear downtrend, falling by about 2.59 per day.
- DASH has a daily transaction count of 0, NA NaN% from its value day prior.
Latest News Discussing DASH
- DoorDash Brings Ads To Search Results Pages: Report – Phil Hall
October 12, 2021
DoorDash Inc (NYSE: DASH) has started selling restaurant advertisements that appear in the app’s search results.
What Happened: According to a Wall Street Journal report, the San Francisco-headquartered company has already enabled marketers to run…