The Hourly View for Corn
- At the moment, C 1’s price is down $-1.5 (-0.3%) from the hour prior.
- Corn has seen its price go down 4 out of the past 5 hours, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 20 hour moving average, resulting in them with price now being below it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
Corn’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Corn
- Currently, C 1’s price is up $2.25 (0.45%) from the day prior.
- This move is a reversal from the day prior, which saw price move down.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 100 day timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on Corn. Given that we see downtrend on the 20 and 10 daily candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between C 1’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in C 1’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Corn.