The Hourly View for Copper
- Currently, HG1’s price is up $0 (0.02%) from the hour prior.
- It’s been a feast for bulls operating on an hourly timeframe, as Copper has now gone up 4 of the past 5 hours.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 50 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Copper’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Copper
- At the moment, HG1’s price is up $0.06 (1.31%) from the day prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous day, in which price moved down.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 100 day moving average, resulting in them with price now being above it. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Below is a daily price chart of Copper.
Featured Copper Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled 7 Reasons Gold will continue to Grow (Updated) July 2021 you may find interesting:
Hello Traders.Here is THE XAUUSD UPDATE YOUVE BEEN WAITING FOR! Here is my 2 Previous Analysis on GOLD – 23th January 2021https://www.tradingview.com/chart/XAUUSD/iieHtwei-7-Reasons-Gold-will-continue-to-Grow/ 15th June 202https://www.tradingview.com/chart/XAUUSD/MRoMPbHv-7-Reasons-Gold-will-continue-to-Grow-Updated-June-2021/ THE BIG QUESTION IS – DID YOU FOLLOW?? As Mentioned Before in (23th January 2021) & (15th June 2021) – I still Think the GOLD Price Will Reach All Time Highs in 2021 & 2022 As I Write This post smiling 🙂 After Many Traders said that it will Fall Badly to New lows this year & BTC will Shoot to the Sky!I Can officially Say – “I Told you so” Moving Forward Let me tell you the significance of GOLD & Why the Price Will Continue to Rise (Long Term) – Gold is one of the most highly-desired and useful metals in the world. Not only can it be beautifully shaped and sculpted, the precious yellow metal conducts electricity and does not tarnish. These qualities make it the metal of choice for the industrial, medical and technology industries, just to name a few.Arguably no other metal has been held in higher esteem throughout history, with almost every established culture using gold to symbolise power, beauty, purity and accomplishment.Today, gold still occupies an important place in our culture and society – we use it to make our most prized objects: wedding rings, Olympic medals, money, jewellery, Oscars, Grammys, crucifixes, art and many more. 1. My precious: Gold has been used to make ornamental objects and fine jewellery for thousands of years. Today, up to 80 per cent of the gold that is newly mined or recycled is used in jewellery manufacture. One reason the lustrous metal is such a popular …