The Hourly View for Copper
- Currently, HG1’s price is down $-0.02 (-0.39%) from the hour prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous hour, in which price moved up.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 50 hour timeframe.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the hourly chart is that the 20 hour moving average has been crossed, with price now being below it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Copper’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Copper
- At the time of this writing, HG1’s price is up $0.05 (1.02%) from the day prior.
- Copper has seen its price go up 4 out of the past 5 days, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bulls.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 100 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Below is a daily price chart of Copper.
Featured Copper Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled AUDNZD – Bearish Bias you may find interesting:
AUD – BEARISH1️⃣ Worries that surging COVID-19 infections in India and Japan could derail the global economic recovery weighed on investors’ sentiment.2️⃣ The annual inflation rate in Australia rose to 1.1% in Q1 2021 from 0.9% in Q4 and compared with market consensus of 1.4%. On a quarterly basis, consumer prices went up 0.6%, the least in three quarters, bel…