The Hourly View for Compound
- At the time of this writing, COMP’s price is up $3.29 (0.8%) from the hour prior.
- Compound has seen its price go up 4 out of the past 5 hours, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bulls.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 20 hour timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 200 hour moving average, resulting in them with price now being above it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
Compound’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Compound
- At the time of this writing, COMP’s price is up $34.63 (9%) from the day prior.
- This move is a reversal from the day prior, which saw price move down.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 100 day timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 100 day moving average, resulting in them so that price is now turning above it. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Below is a daily price chart of Compound.
Latest News Discussing COMP
- Litecoin hoax highlights crypto market vulnerable to scams: ‘Walmart has no relationship with litecoin,’ says big box retailer – MarketWatch
September 14, 2021
Fake news appeared to be giving holders of virtual currencies very real agita on Monday, as a hoax news release sent litecoin briefly soaring before crumbling back down to Earth.
- Dow falls 200 points as lift from softer-than-expected inflation reading fades – MarketWatch
September 14, 2021
U.S. stocks turn modestly lower, as a lift sparked by a cooler-than-expected inflation reading fades.
- Dow, S&P 500 snap 5-session skid Monday as blue-chip index books best day in about 5 weeks – MarketWatch
September 13, 2021
The Dow Jones Industrial Average booked its first positive close in six sessions Monday, and its best day of gains since Aug. 5, after posting its worst weekly drop in nearly three months.