The Hourly View for Compound
- At the time of this writing, COMP’s price is up $1.26 (0.27%) from the hour prior.
- This is the 3rd hour in a row Compound has seen its price head up.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Of note is that the 20 hour changed directions on COMP; it is now pointing down. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Compound’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Compound
- At the moment, COMP’s price is up $12.52 (2.71%) from the day prior.
- Compound has seen its price go up 4 out of the past 5 days, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bulls.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- Of note is that the 200 day changed directions on COMP; it is now pointing up. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between COMP’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in COMP’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Compound.
Featured NA Commentary From Twitter
Amazon isn’t changing its strategy bc it’s working; they’re changing bc it’s not.
This reads as confirming evidence that NA CTV is now Roku’s for taking and GOOGL / ROKU are in two horse race for the rest of the world.
I don’t see this as good news for AMZN.NA