The Hourly View for Compound
- At the time of this writing, COMP’s price is up $1.09 (0.27%) from the hour prior.
- The hourly chart shows that Compound has seen 2 straight up hours.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 50 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
Compound’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Compound
- At the time of this writing, COMP’s price is down $-3.53 (-0.86%) from the day prior.
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on the daily timeframe, as Compound has now gone down 4 of the past 5 days.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 100 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between COMP’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in COMP’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Compound.
Featured NA Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled BUY SELL DEVEN you may find interesting:
//@version=4study(“DEVEN DESAI “, overlay = true)Periods = input(title=”ATR Period”, type=input.integer, defval=10)src = input(hl2, title=”Source”)Multiplier = input(title=”ATR Multiplier”, type=input.float, step=0.1, defval=2)changeATR= input(title=”Change ATR Calculation Method ?”, type=input.bool, defval=true)showsignals = input(title=”Show Buy/Sell Signals ?”, type=input.bool, defval=true)highlighting = input(title=”Highlighter On/Off ?”, type=input.bool, defval=true)atr2 = sma(tr, Periods)atr= changeATR ? atr(Periods) : atr2up=src-(Multiplier*atr)up1 = nz(up ,up)up := close > up1 ? max(up,up1) : updn=src+(Multiplier*atr)dn1 = nz(dn , dn)dn := close dn1 ? 1 : trend == 1 and close < up1 ? -1 : trendupPlot = plot(trend == 1 ? up : na, title="Up Trend", style=plot.style_linebr, linewidth=2, color=color.green)buySignal = trend == 1 and trend == -1plotshape(buySignal ? up : na, title="UpTrend Begins", location=location.abs...