The Hourly View for Compound
- Currently, COMP’s price is down $-0.01 (0%) from the hour prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous hour, in which price moved up.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Of note is that the 20 hour changed directions on COMP; it is now pointing down. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Compound’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Compound
- At the time of this writing, COMP’s price is down $-3.12 (-0.76%) from the day prior.
- The daily chart shows that Compound has seen 3 straight down days.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 100 day timeframe.
- Of note is that the 100 day changed directions on COMP; it is now pointing down. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between COMP’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in COMP’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Compound.
Latest News Discussing COMP
- Dow loses grip on 35,000 and touches 2-week low as stock market comes under pressure Wednesday – MarketWatch
September 8, 2021
U.S. equity benchmarks trade mixed Wednesday morning, with information technology and communication services sectors coming under selling pressure, as investors parse comments from St. Louis Federal Reserve President James Bullard, who said the Fe…
- Opinion: Why stocks are likely to rise if Biden’s approval rating keeps falling – MarketWatch
September 8, 2021
U.S. presidential approval is a contrarian stock-market indicator.
- 10-year Treasury yield climbs above 200-day moving average, rises to 2-month high – MarketWatch
September 7, 2021
Yields for the benchmark 10-year Treasury on Tuesday climb to around their highest level in about two months, as the government debt market faced some selling pressure in the first session after U.S. markets were closed in observance of Labor Day.